9 Great Finds in Meridian Kessler!
Having grown up in the area, Kimsley is Meridian Kessler expert. Need an area recommendation of any sort? Kimsley’s got you covered. There are lots of opportunities to live in Meridian Kessler in different price ranges, and we wanted to share the Top 9 current listings with you!
One of the most sought after neighborhoods in the state, Meridian-Kessler is known for its history, diversity and community involvement! Centrally located with ultra-convenience to the Indiana State Fairgrounds, the Children’s Museum/Sports Legends Experience, Newfields Museum, Broad Ripple Village, Butler University and a quick jaunt to downtown Indianapolis, with the Monon Trail running right through the neighborhood. Enveloped in pride and support for the area, residents and beyond come to partake in the wonderful offerings of M-K’s gathering nodes…
- 54th St and the Monon Shops (businesses of note: Gallery Pastry Shop; Mama Corrolla’s Old Italian Restaurant)
- 54th St and College Ave (businesses of note: The Jazz Kitchen; Fat Dan’s Deli)
- 52nd St and College Ave (businesses of note: Delicia; Red Key Tavern)
- 49th and Pennsylvania St (businesses of note: Café Patachou ‘the original’; Sullivan Hardware & Garden)
- 49th and College Ave (businesses of note: Upland Brewing Co; Ukiyo sushi bar)
- 46th and College Ave (business of note: Root & Bone)
- Among others!
Fun Fact: Meridian-Kessler is home to the only hostel in central Indiana, Indy Hostel.
All Information Deemed Reliable, but not Guaranteed © MIBOR Monday, April 13, 2020 02:45 PM
Posted on April 13th, 2020 by Jaimee Moran